RE: cheap tattoo...

Rose Wrote:

>>I guess none of us will ever be happy. I'm 5'4 but some days I wish I was
taller. On other days, I long to be taller. I figure the best thing to do is
find out how to daily be content with me.

The world was made for and by short people.  I mean mirrors are hung
throughout the world at my chest level...most of them just low enough so
that I can just see a bit of my face w/o bending down.  Also, I thought it
was a general rule that pictures should be hung at eye level.....so why do
people think the paintings on my wall are hung to high?

However:

I do get to paint ceilings and hang decorations and take down the venetian
blinds and touch the bottom of a basketball net without leaving my feet. :)
If only I ever could have dunked a basketball like some of these guys were
doing this weekend, or at *all* for that matter.

Out here 6'4" and growing no more,
Barry