Re: karin & linford

I'm with Anita and Jessyka.  Their life is theirs.

I feel incredibly privilaged to have my favorite band be so open to
their fans as it is.  Letters from Linford, interactions w/ listees
at shows, the recognition of how thankful they are to have the fans
they do when they do a lot interviews...

If along the road Karin & Linford choose to share more details on
that story I'd eagerly read it, because they invited us too.  But its
not a story I have a right to request.  So I don't, and won't.

Besides, if you really want to know, you can pretty much peice
together the bits & pieces they already have offered us in two ways:

Archives of the discussion list, dating back as early as 1996.  Its
amazing the 411 you can get from other fans.

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

And here, between the FAQ, Announcement & Newsletter Archive and the
Press Archive is a smorgasbord of OtR goodies.  The Press Archive is
my fav. of the three.

http://overtherhine.com/story/index.html

I mean heck, if you *really* want to know, find it.

Happy double clicking,
michelle