cheap tattoo...

hi kids.

so, after hearing *holy rain* three times in a week, i went online and
ordered *cheap tattoo*.

listening to it for the first time right now.

i like it.  i like it a lot.  not quite what i expected, which could be a
good thing.

and karin does backing vocals...what more could you want?  *grin*

love you all.  happy st. patty's day.

and i used to not like being 5'7"...because my brother is the shortest of all
of my cousins at 6'4".  so i've always felt short in my family.  i know i'm
not, though.  *grin*

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

i lift my eyes, the clouds grow thin
i see the blue above it
and day by day each pathway smooths
and so i learn to love it
the peace of love makes soft my heart
a song of hope is springing
all things are mine since truth i found
how can i keep from singing?
*how can i keep from singing*...arr. by ronald staheli