Re: gonna be a rock star

Jeff McCloud wrote:
> If we're talking about obsessing over music, I would have to say the entire
> "On the Fritz" album is mine. It's a wonder I didn't wear out my tape.  I
> wish I could find it on CD -- cheap.

Dang, you could have mine, except I think I got rid of it years ago.  I'm not
sure.  I know I had it at one point, but I think I got rid of it along with I
Predict 1990 and Squint and a couple others at one point when I was culling
stuff out of my collection that I hadn't listened to in years.  Maybe it's
just in a box.  let me check and get back to you.

Yours,
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" - Miguel de Unamuno