RE: I'm gonna be a rock star

Title: RE: I'm gonna be a rock star

>From: teamccloud at yahoo_com [mailto:teamccloud at yahoo_com]
>
>This all goes back to my teen years when I grand
>delusions of being a rock star. I remember
>playing Steve Taylor tapes as loud as I could
>when no one was home, and I'd run around the
>house with a "microphone" playing to the
>invisible crowd, jumping up and down spastically.

Was he just the most incredible stage presence?  The first time we saw him live, I could have sworn he was loaded up with amphetamines.  I couldn't believe that anyone had that kind of energy naturally.  We watched him break and ankle falling off the stage once and then continue performing.

Good luck on your career, "break a leg"