sing-alongs!

hi kids!

my sing-a-long songs?  um, everything!  that is what happens when you are, by
nature, a singer!

however, i can usually refrain from singing if someone else is in the car,
and they would like to try to talk to me.

songs i cannot possibly stop myself from singing are:

linkin park:  *in the end*
otr:  *the world can wait*, *strength*, *bothered*, *i radio heaven*
ani difranco:  *both hands*, *untouchable face*
abba:  *dancing queen*  :)

i think that's about it.  also, i find it very difficult to not sing along
with something that i have performed.  for instance, i have played chiffon in
a production of _little shop of horrors_, so whenever i listen to that cd
(it's in my car right now), i can't help but sing along.  sometimes i even do
little parts of the dance, that i remember...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

sometimes you have to doubt the only things you have known to be true.