obsessive compulsive behavior

i love to lurk and i also love reading about what other people are obsessed
with listening to.  i just have to throw in my two-cents.  this has all been
on heavy rotation probably for the last six months or so.  some of it is
just a reaction to a relationship gone horribly wrong (e.g., the songs by
pearl jam, chris isaak, and fleetwood mac, cd by me'shell) and some of it is
just music that i love (songs by golden palaminos, peter gabriel cd,...).
for what it's worth, in no particular order:
"bitter"-me'shell ndegeocello (entire cd)
"hard to explain"-cowboy junkies
"pure"-golden palaminos
"men with knives"-100 portraits
"oz"-100 portraits
"as i am"-violet burning
"june"-otr
"walk on"-u2
"elevation"-u2
"wicked game"-chris isaak
"32 flavors"-ani difranco
"sexual healing"-ben harper (love this so much more than marvin's)
"i will remember"-otr
"blue"-the jayhawks
"i'd run away"-the jayhawks
"silver spring"-fleetwood mac
"black"-pearl jam
"angel in the house"-the story (whole cd)
"passion"-peter gabriel (whole cd)
"genius of love"-tom tom club
"diesel power"-prodigy
that's enough for now.  i'll probably holler back at y'all in another few
months. :)
admiringly,
gail