songs on repeat...

There have been a lot of shout-outs reading these lists, bu tmost of all I
want to say WORD to whoever listed "Anna Begins" by Counting Crows. Gosh, I
think I listened to that for three weeks straight.

I've only made my way partially through the alphabet...so, without shame:

Arrested Development - Fishin' 4 Religion
BAD II - The Globe
BoDeans - Good Work (XRT, live on the 4th of July)
Bourgeous Tagg -- Mutual Surrender
David Byrne -- Make Believe Mambo
Candy Skins - not sad to see you go
Jude Cole - Shiela don't remember
Collective Soul - where the river flows

(and speaking of collective soul, has anyone seen the'r "Music in High
Places" episode? wow, it's really great.)

Ralph Covert - small grey rain
Del Amitri - roll to me
Fleetwood Mac - I don't want to know
Gin Blossoms - found out about you (one day I put this entire song on my
answering machine message)
Grateful Dead - ripple
Hanson - mmmbop

Now, if the list doesn't seem all that diverse (ha!) it's because my husband
has the CDs organized mostly by genre. So I just made it through the
beginning of "H" in rock/pop. Hee.

Pulling out "priority" (circa 1982) to play on the way to work,

Julie