RE: Obsessions - How about a sing-a-long?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Chris Queen wrote:

> Good point!  I'm a singer, and (here's what's embarrassing) I tend to
> harmonize with songs I'm listening to.  One of my favorite songs to
> harmonize with is "The World Can Wait."  If I like a song I'm singing
> along with it.

wha'ts so bad about that? i love to sing along. i like the melody - it's
its own story besdies the words.

takes me forever to realise what i am singing (: cos it's all just coded
bits to tell you which note goes where.

and having been around music for so long, i can 'pick up' anything. and
sing along so closely, that no one hears that little pause where ifind
which way the line is going. musical training helps somewhat. (:

r roo.

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)