From: Kylie Wilkerson [mailto:kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:55 PM
To: cqueen at tmsmail_net
Subject: RE: You're my obsession...

I saw them in concert before they got big...my friend had dinner with them
before the concert...cool. Yeah, they are going to be in Indianapolis this
month....I really want to see them...but none of my friends are really
really into them. So...who knows...Third Day rocks. Where are you from??

Kylie

>From: "Chris Queen" <cqueen at tmsmail_net>
>To: "Kylie Wilkerson" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
>CC: "Over The Rhine list" <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: RE: You're my obsession...
>Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:00:52 -0500
>
>Oh yeah--they're my boys! :-)  I have followed them since they were just a
>little local band.  I can't wait to see them live again; they're coming
>"home" May 11!

Undeniably...Kylie