RE: Obsessions.

Title: RE: Obsessions.
Rats, forgot Tonio K - the whole Romeo Unchained CD - I think I forgot it cuz I couldn't pick just one song
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Cade
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:04 AM
To: Hazel410 at aol_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: Obsessions.

Sorry this one took so long, I somehow was unsubscribed for a few days and was busy enough at work (imagine that) that I didn't get around to rescubscribing and catching up on all the posts.

My list is fairly short, but what I liked best about this thread is that I am went home last night and brought a new pile of CDs to work that I haven't listened to in a while but after seeing them on everyone else's lists wanted to get out again.

One thing that amazed me was OTR's Gentle Wounds made it to several lists.  While TWHF is my favorite OTR, Gentle wounds occasionally get a skip.

Ok here's the short list

altar boys - life begins at the cross
chagall guevara - violent blue
dead artist syndrome - angeline
delirious - the happy song
kate fagan - chemical
fluffy - traci
heavy manners - flamin' first
kings x - pleiades
michael knott - rocket and a bomb
              - kitty
lost dogs - breathe deep
otr - like a radio
    - if i'm drowning
    - how does it feel
pedro the lion - rapture
77s - tattoo
    - nowhere else
    - the lust, the flesh, the eyes & the pride of life
steve taylor - jim morrison's grave
what it takes to please you - all i need is everything
winds of worship 12 - come, now is the time to worship

Too busy diggin through the CDs to work today...
Michael