RE: Rent-a-don report

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) wrote:
> > not very scary.

> If Rhys means that The Drew (tm) is not very scary, she's right. If

> she means that SHE is not very scary, she couldn't be further from the
> truth! She appears at my door in FULL NINJA DRESS, weilding a (what
> was it?) 26" blade and demanding in a very LOUD VOICE to be "Given
> audience with the Master of the Dojo"!

well gosh, dave was worried you might be a psycho killer from the planet
arkazoo.

so we scrambled the mindstorm bot from the back intoa facsimile of me in
scout clothes (not Ninja). the blade was 30".  we didn't think my own
would be convincing. it's only 4".

dave didn't tell me he programmed the critter to leap and yell, so
needless to say, drew was very nice about the whole thing.

if only i could learn how to be intimidating (:

rhys

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)