cool interview

I had a real cool experience today.  I had a chance to interview Allison
Brown of the Allison Brown Quartet.  Her latest CD "Replay" is a beautiful
fusion of Jazz and Bluegrass.  Picture Jazz with a banjo and you'll have
an idea.  The inteview was short, only 10-12 minutes, but she was
delightful.  By the way she and Gary West started the label Compass
Records.  They have to be one of the coolest indie labels.  I especially
love their CD's by Pierce Pett is and Vigilantes of Love.  I'm looking
forward to playing some of her music and interview on my radio show
Friday.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools