Alice Cooper (Some OtR and good heavens....no mention of Jesus)

FWIW: I once attended church with some friends of mine active in another church here in the Phoenix area.  I was very surprised to find myself sitting in a Sunday School class next to Alice Cooper.  What impressed me was the depth with which he contributed to the discussion and the sincerity of his interaction with the members of the class.

I suppose the lesson here is to not judge people until you have a chance to know them.  As for OtR, sometimes it is tempting to believe what we conclude about Karin and Linford because their music is so candid.  Perhaps the only conclusion we can come to is that they (like so many others) are "good people."  The spiritual ramifications of that are a private matter.  Their ability to touch my life with their music remains unrestricted.

David Dean
Department of History
Arizona State University