Toasty emails.

On 3/9/02 1:19 PM, quoth the effervescent Jessyka at JLuvzMusyk at aol_com:

>and never once did i say don't bring up jesus.  i've done so on this list.
>so have many others.  many times the discussions are interesting and
>life-changing.
>
>other times they are bitter and mean and flaming.

Sigh.

I'm gonna have to back Jess up, here. I know she wasn't trying to tell
you what to say or think, Kylie-- I think it was more that someone who's
been on this list a Very Long Time was trying to give someone who just
got here a bit of friendly advice. When you bring up some topics around
here, some people do get bent out of shape and a flurry of indignant
emails will ensue. Sort of like now.

In other words, you can say whatever you like here, we're a pretty open
bunch, but you're going to get reactions you might not expect, and which
might bother you. Sort of like now.

So when any newbie gets a word of advice from one of these fabulous folks
called Rhinelanders, you need neither disagree nor agree, just take it
for what it's worth and move on.

Sort of like now.