Re: not sure i should share this, but here it goes

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Thurman Allen II wrote:
> > rhapsodie is pure genius.  and i enjoy the two versions of how does it
> > feel.  but the rest of the cd is ... non-descript.  i'm not sure i
> > could even name any of the other songs.
>
> For years, _Patience_ was the only OTR CD I had, and 'Little Genius'
> was the track that always jumped out at me.  It's a great little tune.

little genius. there would be times where i would just play that track
over and over.

something about it. if that were on a cd with more piano music, i would
buy it.

other songs? can't for the life of me figure out what else is on there
right now. i know there are others.

wishing i had it rightnow.

rhys

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)