Re: veggie stuff

right.  That.  Or perhaps I was referring to a past life....?  *blushes*

In other news, I sang the hairbrush song this morning, because I
misplaced my hairbrush several times.  Then I returned to singing "St.
Patrick's Day" which has been in my head incessantly for the last few
days.

Bethany

np:  John Mayer.  Still.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah