Re: veggie tales (was Re: Raffi)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, ms. tarquini wrote:

> to answer my own question i would be an artichoke, but only if i came
> with butter.

> if i can't have a side dish of the melted stuff, well then i'd want to
> be a bean.  a string bean.  raw.  but if cooked only steamed for a
> moment so i still have crunch.  the string beans at the chinese buffet
> are so sad looking, they've been cooked too long and are all wrinkly
> and i wouldn't want to be a sad string bean.

you remind me of sally in 'when harry met sally' - when she orders a
salad.

> i'm think about this far too much. i'll probably change my mind within
> 5 minutes anyways.

because tring to fit an entire personhood into a vegetable which is
brainless and feelingless and generally just for eating, is HARD. (:

they still taste yummy, thouigh.

true weakness for carrots.

rhys

--
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)