Re: Raffi

Ah, so you were a Raffi fan as a youngling!  I had honestly never heard a recording by him until I had a child, although we sang many of his songs in school.  Now I owe him the gift of quiet car trips : )
I'd never put him in for my own listening pleasure, but he beats the tar out of Kidz Bop (which I emphatically do *not* own, praise be!).  It is the only kids stuff I've heard so far that I can call "music" without a trace of irony.  Well, except certain Veggie Tales songs...

Sigh.  I know a lot of those.

Shutting up before I start debating the merits of Blue's Clues vs. Dora the Explorer,
Stacey