RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1204

Mr. Soupiset sent me a copy of his freshman musical work, and asked me to
review it for the list.

It's taken me some time since, immediately upon hearing it, I was struck ill
for over a week and am only just now able to hold food down for any length
of time. I'm not sure the two (hearing the music and getting sick) are
related, but I wanted to allow my consitution time to refresh before I
chanced it with another listen.

Any other questions?

8-)

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784