	From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com [mailto:JLuvzMusyk at aol_com]
	Sent: Sun 3/3/2002 11:07 PM
	To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
	Subject: that bean bag question...

	hi.

	someone asked what color their bean bag would be, and what over the rhine
	song it would represent.

	mine would be bright yellow with a big black smiley face on it, and it would
	be *happy with myself*.  :)

	*hugz and kisses*
	jessyka

	behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
	way to you.