So.. have you heard about the Tribute CD?

I was talking with an aquaintence friend of mine last
night (buying back a cool old beater Telecaster copy I
had sold her five years ago, like the junkie I am) who
also happens to be an Over the Rhine fan, and during
our cnversation she asks,

"So, do you know about the fan based tribute album?"

To which I replied, "Know about it? I'm ON it!"

She laughed a little and said,"Well I guess I'd better
buy a copy, then."

Does this mean I get a commission? :{P}

Hey, whatever happened to the discusion about the
tribute concert, anyway, or did I totally miss it?

bink