Re: noo yawk (& thank you)

I won't be in new york, but if i was - i would be seeing the cactus patch
(mmmm.. cactus patch)

but instead, i am in virginia, so i will just have to keep busy by seeing
the cactus patch (mmm... cactus patch)

also, thank you so much to all of you that gave me suggestions for a song
to sign. i really appreciated your suggestions and comments. I am now
deciding between "out there" from the hunchback of notre dame or "what's
this" from the nightmare before christmas.

thanks again

- kate