I know someone who...

So I ran into my friend Eddie (who got my John Mayer
ticket for me today!) last night.  Haven't seen him in
FOREVER.  We're chatting and Eddie says

"Do you ever go to the Over the Rhine website?"

"Well, yeah!"

"There's an mp3 on there that you can download.  It's
called 'Miles'.  It was recorded in my studio and I
produced it."

I was blown away.  He explained and it all came
together.  I had no idea that Ellipses (sp?) - which
is Jessie Eubanks and friends - also included my
friends Eddie and Nathan and Nathan's brother Jeremy!
How cool is that!   Now I really have to buy the
darned thing.

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?