my bench came to me in a dream...

hi kids.

i like the visions of everyone's benches, and mine came to me in a dream last
night.

i don't really have a bench...it is more of a love seat recliner, perfect for
curling up with someone special, or for reading, or for taking a nap.

but don't think that you can take a really good nap, for i am never in
solitude.  the carousel, which is open to all children, makes for constant
company.  the children always come to me for hugs, and for me to give
band-aids for their scraped knees.

and daffodils...there are plenty of daffodils.

happy sunday.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.