Re: bench? oh that bench...

liesel wrote:
> --- Acidroz at aol_com wrote:
> > No need to worry, I'll send over the guy who was included with my bench
> > selection who pampers me with poetry readings, frozen margaritas and
> > massages.
>
> oh you mean don (rent-a-don that is) -- don't worry i have him booked
> for next weekend!

Wait, you mean I get to read poetry and give massages *and* cook????  This is
going to be the best weekend ever.  ;-)  I've never made frozen margaritas, but
I'm sure I could learn...

Six days to go...
--
Don Smith                          Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/