Re: SDRE and Jeremy Enigk

Troy said:

>I bought _Rising Tide_ recently and it
>kinda grooved on me, and I have Jeremy Enigk's _Return of the Frog
>Prince_ in my radio station stash somewhere...  I need to see 'em live,
>too.  Did Jeremy sing "Digging Deep" with Poor Old Lu at Cstone last
>year?  I can't think right now.

You *do* need to see them live.  They came through Mineapolis on tour for
_Rising Tide_ and it was a fabulous show.  I'm proud to be able to say it was
the first concert my daughter ever heard- I was 7 months along at the time.
She seemed to enjoy it.

How's _Frog Prince_?  I've been meaning to get around to buying it.  I'll be
miffed if he was at Cstone last year, since I wasn't.  Last time I was there
('99) a vicious rumor circulated that SDRE, or at least Jeremy, made an
unscheduled appearance somewhere.  I've never been able to confirm it though.

Sheesh, what a way to introduce myself.  I should probably do up a proper
intro soon.

Stacey
np: Low and Springheel Jack "Bombscare" EP