Spam

Loosely related to the tribute album:

Just thought I'd drop a note to let everyone know that my band has just
released our debut album. Any who are interested, be forewarned that it
sounds nothing like our contribution to WITTPY.  That was a kind of
experiment for us.

It's available at www.ampcast.com/eonchamber

Note: Do NOT purchase this album if you don't currently own all available
OTR records and WITTPY.  It just wouldn't be right.  :)

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled chatter.

-

s&th
cirhsein at yahoo_com

"The man who regards his own life and that of
his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely
unhappy but hardly fit for life."
                            - Albert Einstein