amelie's tastes

i didn't think the film made a major point that sex
wasn't that important to amelie.  she seems pretty
dazzled with the idea of having _good_ sex...which
would be in this case with the person she loved and
with whom she could share everything.

she's happy to set up georgette for some sex and has
quite the twinkle in a cute way when she finds 15
orgasms going on at the same time :)

my take is that she couldn't relate to sex yet...much
in the same way she had a hard time relating to other
people.  both changed througout the film.

have a fine day!  i'm in my pajamas not feeling so
great...but it's nice to see i've received my digest
from the list and to smile at you through my computer
screen.

-j. marie