If you don't stop I'm going to pull my pants down

For me that line may have been the highlight of the
evening.  I'll explain it later.

So I'm sitting in Canal Street Tavern trying to come
up with an authoritative count of how many OTR shows
I've seen.

I think it boils down to this:
@ Canal Street: 5 (the first being my first OTR
experience, Sept. 1999)
@ Bogart's: 1/2 (do I count the time K&L were w/ the
Junkies?)
@ Southgate House: 1
@ Taft: 3 X-mas shows

and a partridge in a pear tree.

I shouldn't be writing email at 2:00 in the morning.
I have to be at church in just a few hours.  And I'm
tired and goofy.  But I'm pressing on.

I enjoyed the show tonight.  I trust others will post
the setlist because I just didn't keep track.  They
started with Bothered and ended with Like a Radio.
They played some other songs in between.  For this
evening OTR was Karin, Linford and Jack.  I thought I
noticed some strikingly new guitarwork from Jack.  I
told myself to remember which songs made me think
that.  But I didn't.

It was all delicious.

After one of the early songs Linford was thanking
Ticklepenny Corner for opening.  (By the way, until I
saw them listed as the opener I'd never heard of them.
 I thought they were delightful).  Linford starts
explaining that Beth was telling childhood stories
before the concert ("and she's going to kill me for
saying this").  Apparently when she was younger she'd
threaten her brother and his friends:  "If you don't
let me play with you I'm going to pull my pants down."

As Linford rambles through the story she shouts the
related threat up to Linford...

Maybe you had to be there.

Onward...

I met some list people!  I lived up to my New Years
resolution ("Be outgoing") by walking up to the two
young ladies manning the merchandise table and saying
"My New Years resolution is to be outgoing."

(creative, huh?)

I got called "pretty."  That might be a first.

Totally unrelated note:  I finally got my backordered
four-disc Dave Brubeck career retrospective.  oooh, so
much music, so little time :-)

I'll leave you all alone now.

Brian

=====
...we demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!