Re: Catch All

holy crikeys it's a good show.  randy harrison from it is a UC CCM grad (the
school where jessyka went a year).  i saw a few live shows with him in, one
of which had a bad word in the title.  "ooo".  this is cincinnati, folks,
that's bad.

hal sparks (from e! talk soup fame) is apparently straight and is on the
show doing lots of not so straight stuff.  that seems like it'd be tough.
heck, half the stuff on the show they do would be tough to do in front of a
camera, gay or straight.

any tv show that is a box set dvd is a good rental.  gooder on dvd than it
is on stinkin' tv. partially 'cos i don't have cable and i'm envious of
those who do..  haha.  no.  anyway, it's a fun way to spend a rainy weekend,
it's like watching a 20 hour movie.  i've not yet seen sopranos, but sex &
el city, friends, simpsons have been fun.  six feet under is coming out in a
few months.

kids, there's new duran music on duranduran.com!,
bruce