RE: Tribute CD cool fact...and unsolicited Plug

Heck, you don't need musical talent to have a track! Please listen to Disc
1, Track 9 for a sample! ;-)

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784