Bootlegging

As far as band accessibility goes,in Milwaukee Linford walked right out the
front door and chatted with all 7 of us that were in line.And once inside
Karin walked right in the front door and signed a couple of autographs and
stopped briefly to chat to one fan(of course there was only 70 of us
there!Total!!)If you want a "soundboard feed" I would ask Mike the sound guy
and maybe he'd let you or he'd ask Linford if it was ok.Even if you don't
have a mini-disc or Dat a direct feed from the board going into a cassette
recorder still sounds great if you watch the levels.So give it a try and let
us know how it comes out!!
Linford and Karin certaily don't seem to be as anal about guarding thier
intellectual property like some artists which is very cool.I'll always
remember what Linford said about filesharing.He said "I don't really mind it
because maybe someone will download some of our music then buy a CD or a
concert ticket" I had a lump in my throat when I read that as I had
downloaded alot of OTR and then loved it so much I bought 4 cd's,
a poster and 4 different concert tickets!! So I guess it works.Not to
mention everyone I turn on to it!  :)