Re: Amelie

<I think its definitely the best original film I've seen all year.>

i didn't think it was that bad of a movie either, not my favorite, but worth owning.
i didn't like it much at first, too many things i payed too much attention to that still don't sit right with me.

<It made me want to be in love, not in the aching sense, but more in the happy-go-lucky sense.>

i noticed that it has a light-hearted, wistful, teenage love story feel to it- fortunately, it wasn't dumbed down to a teenage level.

---dan in michigan