Re: drugstore

Title: Re: drugstore
on 1/19/02 7:25 PM, Arthur Dent at kenlovesbrenda at msn_com wrote:

i was studying with MTV2 on in the background and i suddenly heard Thom Yorke's voice singing with some girl.  Anyway, the group was Drugstore and the song was E! President or something like that.  does anyone have any idea who this is?  is it a side project of Thom's, or was he just doing a guest spot?

enquiring minds want to know

ken

Drugstore is a completely separate band. Only a couple of albums that I know about and they seem to be kind of difficult to find in the U.S. Thom Yorke just sings on the one song. 'Tis all I know...

Layne