Me no am sorry

Dear enemies,

Me no am sorry e-letters me didn't send were easy for some to read.  Me no
regret any convenience this caused.  Me swear, that's a  lie.

Please do not answer this:  Me am also not having an account with Yahoo!
Would not using it prevent HTML from going out to list when me am not using
computer from school?

Me am hoping school will make me dumb.  Then, me get a bad career and steal
own computer! These problems will never go away then!  Me can wait, but me
must be impatient more.

Ysoie, me am not sure why messy inbox be good.  Clean inbox be ugly.

Me hate you all,

Bizarro Soberman

p.s. me am not speaking in opposites

not playing: Common Children, "The Inbetween Time"  (very horrible disc!)