What a Place to Live

One of my small duties here is to post our front doors with notices of when
our office is closed for holiday.  Tomorrow in the great Commonwealth of
Virginia we have Robert E. Lee/Stonewall Jackson better known as Lee/Jackson
day off. Monday is MLK B-day.  Up 'til last year we celebrated
Lee/Jackson/King day....but, finally getting a little understanding they
separated the holidays at last.  So to post that our office is closed I
usually post a jpeg along with the notice.  This was much more interesting
on this holiday.  I simply went with the Commonwealth's seal (which is
controversial in and of itself http://legis.state.va.us/vaonline/vc4.htm
with bare-breasted woman standing on top of tyrant king) and an American
flag.  I decided against images of Lee and King duking it out.....

Again just making random comments....to myself for posterity.

Out here,
Barry