Re: EP

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Any Ellis Paul fans around here?
> I just saw that he is playing at the Tin Angel in
> Philly on Feb. 2.  You Philly folks should go.

how odd.  just yesterday i was at larry (the
cucumber's) place looking at some music newsletter
with a picture of mr. paul on it and i thought 'that's
a nice lookin' fella, i wonder what how he plays'.
now i'll have to go find out.  unless i am thinking of
someone entirely different but i would swear the
picture's name was ellis paul.

> Oh that I had a jet plane!

i wish you had a jet plane too :)

regarding you kindly,