Re: OtR Viewing of the Week

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Chris Hahn wrote:

> "Over the Rhine's Recommneded Viewing of the Week:
>
> We watched these films and were transported, amused, stunned, appalled or
> inspired. Let us know what you think."
>
> Charlie's Angels"

I laughed, I cried.  I laughed again.  And then, I laughed some more.

Charlie's Angels was far too much fun, especially if you're into tech
theater and watched the zillion 'Making of...' documentaries on the
DVD.  Never mind the fight choreography, the costume designer kicked ass.

-Drew

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |