RE: Tryin' This Again...

Glad to see you back on the list!

Thanks for not mentioning "GREY MONOLOGUE" in your list of favorites...
Don't want to make my head swell TOO much <grumble>.

BTW, this project has not YET paid off -- remember, all proceeds go to
GREATER CINCINNATI COMMUNITY SHARES, a local organization. At this point in
time, we don't have much of a donation for them. We need to sell more
copies!

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784