re: Ann Arbor Recordings

Me too!  I'd love to be part of a tree!  I was planning on bravely trying to download the show using my super-slow connection, but a burned copy would be lovely!

Coming out of hiding,

Dawn

np:  I am Sam soundtrack

(Has anyone heard this?  It's great, though I'd really prefer Over the Rhine and Natalie Merchant doing Blackbird and Nowhere Man, no offense to  Sarah McLachlan or Paul Westerberg!)

>Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:48:20 -0800 (PST)
>From: Jessica Castillo <verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Ann Arbor Recordings
>
>Hey!  Did I miss out on something?  Where can we
>download the Ann Arbor show from?  If it's no longer
>possible is there a copy on disc that I can obtain?
>That would probably be better for me, since I don't
>know how to use my computer's CD Burner.  Can anyone
>help me????  Thanks!
>
>~~Jessica

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.