YAY!!!!!

hi kids!

yay!  how excited am i that over the rhine is coming to pittsburgh in february?!?!?!?

matt, i'm sure you'll be there...anyone else gonna come out?  twila?  anyone?

hey...also...is there someone named RASA on the list?  my friend kristina told me that her friend from home loves over the rhine and was amazed that she knew who they were...yeah, that'd be thanks to me.  :)  and she can come and see the show, since she's 21 now!  yay!

jess-y is a happy kid.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...BINK...i was *so* excited to hear the opening strains of *lucy* on the tribute cd.  i miss you...you need to come east of fort wayne and do another concert soon.  don't you have a new cd released?  and i think your old cd was one of the ones stolen two years ago from chuck's car...i've been without your music for a LONG time.  :(