Tribute CD/DrewVogel.COM Update

Title: Message
Well, it appears that my ADSL modem is shot... That's why DrewVogel.COM has been (mostly) down for the last several days. I'll be getting a replacement for it this evening and hooking it up. A little bit of testing, and we should be back online in a reliable way. Cross your fingers.

Until then, the temporary page for orders for the Tribute CD is http://pharmacy.uc.edu/tcd.html. This page will be there even after DrewVogel.COM goes back up, just in case. Both this temporary page and the DrewVogel.COM order link leads to the same place -- PayPal.

Also, all orders for the Tribute CD that were received before 15-January-2002 at 4:30pm have been shipped.

In the next several days, I will be ordering more jewel cases and mailers to build up stock -- we've gone through nearly ALL of the first order of jewel cases & mailers!

Thanks, also, for the exceedingly kind emails from those that have received the Tribute CD. Your nice comments are the payoff for all my hard work!

-drew