The genius that is the OTR tribute album

I get the digest, so maybe great discussions have been
launched on this already.  So pardon me if I'm being
redundant...

To all who were involved:  thank you!

I feel like I've opened a book of photography and am
trying to look at every picture simultaneously.  I've
hopped and skipped around and everything exceeds my
expectations.  The the art, the production, the words,
the songs...it's amazing.  All of it.  What a tribute
it is.

I've got nothing more to say now than "wow!"

You've made me covet talent and ability.

Thanks for sharing all of yours.

Brian

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight