ebay auction

Hey all,

Did you see the ebay auction for Linford's first solo
cd?  The person selling it described it as a good
effort on Linford's part.  However, he also said that
OTR was one of his favorite bands before they became
just a backup group for the Cowboy Junkies.  There was
more to it.  Something about knives or something.  I
think he was referring to the original band's break
up.

Anyway, my point is poo to him/her!  That hardly was
necessary when they're just trying to make a buck off
of someone else's work.  A little respect please!

Sorry. I'm venting today. I've had a tendency to let
little things aggravate me today.
~~Jessica