RE: That virus thing you do....

> i did a search & found www.wanadoo.com is an on-line shopping, news &
> stock market service. if that helps.
actaully, it's wanadoo.fr and looks like an ISP from france.

the email address is not valid, and i would guess - from lookingf at the
headers that ysoie was so kind to send me - that wanadoo.fr was used as a
relay from somewhere else. it looks like a private network.  i told ysoie
to report it to spamcop, they will be blacklisted (the domain's IPP that
it came from), since it is spam. (unsolicited email from an unknown
person). it looks like it wa part of adictionary-style spam.

I *wish* the owner of this list would empty oput his email, i have some
questions for him/her.

rhys

yes dear rhys, it is an isp from france.
if you click on the wanadoo.com addy, it'll take you to a french site.

tranquilly,
david