good news tonight (and boy did I need some...)

After 4 crappola days - typical pre-semester textbook
madness (you students out there be nice to those who
work their butts off to provide your textbooks!),
grown women employees bickering like junior high
girls, 8 hour days spent in an office with someone I
think I like but whose outrageous and hurtful
assumptions and off the chart condemnation of all who
teeter beyond her oh so perfect little mindset are
wearing me down (whew...that felt good) - I was about
at the end of my rope when I left work today.

So what happened?

Well first of all...Ethan won Survivor!  I was so
hoping that the final two would be Kim and Ethan, with
Ethan winning.  It happened and I'm happy.

But the BIGGG news...

The noisy Mexicans below me moved out!!!
Yep.  I hadn't seen nor heard them since the weekend,
nor have I seen either of their cars, so I was really
hoping.  Surely they wouldn't go on vacation when the
little girls are supposed to be in school.  But
tonight one of the apartment managers called to ask me
about my written complaint and to tell me that they
have transferred to a different unit.  It's a large
complex...I hope they and their horrendous tejano
music are far away.

The nice, quiet Mexican couple next door moved out
this weekend also.  I'm kind of sad because they are
nice folks. I liked waving at her and watching her
smile and wave at me as we left for work in the
morning.  Besides...who's gonna end up there now?
However...with no one below me and no one next
door...I can be loud.  I can play MY music loud this
weekend without bothering ANYONE!

Yippee!

NOt that I expect you guys to care, but I'm a happy
Presto!

Kelvo

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?