Re: Sulpizi Virus! NOT A HOAX!

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Rick Callender wrote:

> This is for all you PC folks out there (myself not one of them). This
> is from my sister who is a computer related profession. I'm not sure
> what this one does, but I take it that it's hit where she works...
> This one is not a hoax! See below....

my best guess would be this guy inadvertently sent a virus along. he's
actualy a real person... this is odd. i haven't heard of it. usually i do.
(:

will keep my eye out for it. now i'm curious. i might even open it (not to
worry, i'm on *nix mail)

'course maybe he just has a vendetta out or something.

rhys