Re: Buechner...and Ford Prefect

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Brian K. Schermerhorn wrote:

> Anita queried...
>
> > >  I remember somebody referring to THE BANQUET AT
> > THE END OF
> > >  THE WORLD. What is this?
> >
> > Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who
> > thought of Milliways from The
> > Hitchhiker's Guide... you know... The Restaurant at
> > the End of the Universe?
>

> Oh, yes, I most certainly did.
>
> One hoopy frood,

Ah, we miss you, Mr Adams.

However, the Banquet at the End of the World refers to a really lovely
song from - I think - Motor Cycle by Da.

-Drew

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |