kick out the kick in the walk on the out on the over in the double hinged window duck

Scott asked:

>>>"East Timor Benefit CD Over the Rhine Mudkids", does anyone have this
CD?
Its for sale on Ebay (link above), I was just surprised to see
"Poughkeepsie" on the same album with such songs as "I Want Your Sex" and

"Hillbilly Love".  BTW, the band name "Smoking Popes" is pretty cool
too.<<<<<

I don't have the CD, but I know how it came into existence.  While Chris
Lawhorn was el presidente of the Ball State U Amnesty International Cell,
they decided to focus their efforts on East Timor.  This was a bit before
East Timor became a very public international problem.

Chris is really good at networking when he puts his mind to it.  I mean
*really* good.  There are some pretty amazing people who didn't get on
the cd because of record company nonsense only.

Anyway, it came out a couple of years ago.  It's the same Poughkeepsie
from GDBD.

I have finished 1/2 of my big fat exams.  8 hours of testing and as much
studying as possible before 8 am Monday to go.  This is what they mean
when they say "this is quite an ordeal."

walking on,

Fred